Agenda for Thursday & Friday:
1. Warm Up- Read PPT 140- Plan Ahead Box --> Add to PowerPoint notes.
2. Go to Khan Academy and do the Hair Simulation 101 from Pixar in a Box. There should be a notification on your name in Khan Academy OR it can also be accessed from your Google Classroom.
3. If you finish Hair Simulation 101 try the extension of coding simulation.
1. Warm Up: Add the following pages to your PowerPoint notes:
-PPT 142-Plan Ahead Box
-PPT 146- Stacking Order
- PPT 162- Plan Ahead Box
2. Go to Khan Academy and do the Animation Lesson 1. If you have time you can start on Animation Lesson 2.
---Can find it on your notifications in Khan or in your Google Classroom.
Have a Great few days! Be Respectful, work quietly!
1. Choose the same theme, but can change the color scheme.
2. Pictures must be placed in the same location, but choose better ones that match the same idea.
3. Add in ENHANCEMENTS: Add in additional photos, shapes, colors, word art, text effects, picture effects, etc.
4. Include a closing slide.
5. Have fun. Be creative!
6. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE.